Wednesday, April 10, 2013

855 808 4022 scam seo google, Google Scam, Seo Scam

 
855 808 4022 scam seo google

WISDEK.COM | SCAM. DONT DO IT!!!!


Many of my client have been getting phone calls from this number as have i. It is a total scam. They claim to know seo and sell you organic placement, however they are trying to sell PPC on a level that is not even ad words partner. If you are getting calls from this phone number please hang up the phone.

They called me and said that they own my google map listing and that i had to go with them or else they would cancel "my" google map listing account. SCAM, SCAM , SCAM!!!

COMPLETE SCAM!!!!


855 808 4022 is a scam. Total google scam, They call me so much that i was able to take a screen shot if it.

SEO, GOOGLE, Google Scam, Seo Scam

 
as you can see WISDEK SCAM keeps calling.
 
 
 
as you can see WISDEK SCAM keeps calling.

 
If I can can tell you anything its that normal SEO Companies do not call this much, however this one is really bad.
 
Everyone that calls me tries to tell me that they will shut down my Google map listing.
Here is a classic WISDEK.COM Scam line:
 
"You dont want your business on Google?, well ok we will shut your account down then"
 
Brenan: "Thanks WISDEK.COM I really belive you now! How should I pay you? Check or money order?"

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for share this post!!! Keep posting like these...SEO for Attorneys

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...They actually ARE a Google AdWords Partner lol. Do your research. I have to say, this post actually looks like more of a Scam to me. Actually, this entire Website does.

    Have you ever heard of Negative SEO? It's what morally bankrupt competitors and pissed consumers pay for to bring down the enemy.

    Anyway, I'm not saying this is for sure that, but it looks like it, based on my experience. I work in reputation management. It's actually how I found this site.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Niice way to earning money online, If you really want some new idea about that please visit Google Sniper Scam

    ReplyDelete