Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Ron Mikulaco - Edh

I was born in San Jose Califrnia in 1968. The second of three children to a working class family growing up in Cupertino. I grew up riding skateboards, riding BMX bikes and a curious nature to me that drove me to learn how things work.
Graduated High School in 1986 and continued the Plumbing trade that was the family business. Joined the Army in 1989 and went overseas. Upon completion of tour I came home to San Jose to live and work eventualy ending up riding the DOT COM wave. Moved to Folsom in 01 and ElDorado Hills in 04 and have enjoyed life here raising a family and eeking out a living with the skills I was taught and learned early in life. Ronald Mikulaco

1 comment:

  1. If he is elected to listen to his fellow residents and to use his vote to represent the best interests of El Dorado Hills and our County. Visit Gotmik.com

    ReplyDelete